1. In the range of working pressure difference, the pipeline flow can be accurately controlled to keep the whole system balanced at any time. Without manual adjustment, a lot of manpower can be saved.
2. It can prevent the loss of equipment caused by excessive flow and improve the durability and safety of the equipment.
3. It can accurately control the flow of each branch. When selecting pipeline equipment, it is not necessary to consider rich capacity, save investment and reduce energy consumption.
Installation and operation instructions:
1. The integral valve can be installed on the water supply or return pipe of the equipment.
2. It is recommended to install a filter in front of the valve to prevent debris from blocking or damaging the valve body
3. When installing the valve, make sure that the flow arrow "→" on the valve body is consistent with the flow direction of the pipeline.
4. The installation position of valve body shall ensure enough space around the whole valve for debugging and maintenance.
5. When flushing the system, make sure that the valve is not in the fully closed position. It is suggested that the maximum pressure difference should not be exceeded. In addition, the water source should be properly treated to keep it clean and free of debris.
6. Before installation, the dirt and sediment on the pipe, valve cavity, sealing surface and all exposed transmission surfaces shall be cleaned, and the sealing surface shall not be damaged.
7. In case of power failure during valve operation, the power supply should be cut off first and operated manually.
Matters needing attention:
1. It can be installed on the return pipe or the water supply pipe. For the primary loop, it is recommended to install it on the return pipe in order to facilitate the commissioning.
2. In order to make the water flow before and after the valve stable and maintain the measurement accuracy, we hope to install it in the straight pipe section as far as possible.