1. The structure is novel and the principle is advanced. It has the functions of flow regulation and hydraulic balance.
2. The flow control is accurate and has excellent flow characteristics in the case of small flow.
3. Installation of this valve can reduce the number of valves used in the air conditioning system and avoid the tedious hydraulic balance debugging. The flow variation of each branch with this valve does not interfere with each other and can realize automatic hydraulic balance.
4. It has a self operated diaphragm constant pressure differential controller, which can respond quickly to the change of flow rate and has high precision of temperature control.
5. After installation of the valve, the project can be put into use in batches and zones, without worrying about hydraulic imbalance. 6. Improve the efficiency of water system operation and save energy.
The valve is divided into two parts: the upper part of the flow regulation part and the lower part of the pressure balance part.
The flow regulation part is composed of opening display and locking device and main valve disc. The valve is locked after manually adjusting to the required flow rate to prevent non management personnel from misoperation.
When the opening of the main valve disc is set, if the pressure in the pipeline increases and the flow rate increases (due to the closure of other branches or the change of pump head, etc.), the pressure difference between the upper and lower chambers of the diaphragm in the balance part of the valve differential pressure will change. The diaphragm drives the auxiliary valve disc to move and close the opening. When the flow decreases to the set value, the auxiliary valve disc is in floating state. On the contrary, if the pressure difference is reduced, the auxiliary valve disc will be opened larger, thus controlling the flow.
1. The specification of dynamic adjustable flow balance valve is determined according to the design flow of air conditioning box and allowable pressure difference range of valve.
2. Determine the technical parameters of the balance valve according to the requirements.
For example: the design flow of the main water supply and return pipe of an air conditioning box is 45m3 / h, and the calculated resistance loss of the selected valve is not higher than 40kpa. Now choose dynamic adjustable flow balance valve.
Selection steps: A. check the samples according to the required design flow of 45m3 / h and the maximum calculated resistance loss value of 40kpa. B. the dynamic adjustable flow balance valve with specification D100, maximum flow rate of 52m3 / h and pressure difference range of 30 ~ 300kPa meet the requirements. C the calculated pressure difference of the dynamic adjustable flow balance valve is 30KPa (used to calculate the pump head)