Scope of application
Urban construction, chemical industry, metallurgy, petroleum, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, environmental protection
Advantages of dynamic balance electric control valve
1: Stability: the flow change of terminal equipment is not affected by system pressure fluctuation, and the flow change does not interfere with each other.
2: Energy saving system: 20-7%.
3: High efficiency: greatly shorten the debugging time, the system runs with high efficiency.
4: Reasonable: the accuracy of temperature control is higher than that of traditional variable flow system.
Characteristics of dynamic balance electric control valve
1: The actuator has straight stroke and good interchangeability.
2: Flow characteristic curve: straight line / equal percentage
3: Flow error ≤ 5%
4: Working temperature: 0 ~ 150 ℃
Dynamic balance electric control valve is an important executive unit instrument in industrial automation process control. With the increasing degree of automation in the industrial field, it is more and more used in various industrial production fields. Compared with the traditional pneumatic control valve, it has obvious advantages: energy saving (power consumption only when working), environmental protection (no carbon emission), fast and convenient installation.
1. The action direction of the fluid to the valve core is in the flow open state, so the working stability is good.
2. In addition to the guide of the bushing at the valve cover, the side of the valve core and the inner surface of the valve seat also have the guiding function, with large guiding area and reliable operation.
3. The servo amplifier adopts deep dynamic negative feedback, which can improve the adjustment accuracy.
4. It can be used in many kinds of electric operation mA.DC Or 0-10 mA.DC 。
5. The electronic electric control valve can directly control the valve opening by the current signal without servo amplifier.
6. Compared with single seat, double seat or sleeve control valve, the same system can save one valve, simplify the system and save investment.
7. The bellows seal type forms a complete seal on the moving valve stem and blocks the leakage of fluid.
8. The three-way control valve is divided into T-type and L-type. The medium is divided into two types: T-type and L-type.
Working principle of dynamic balance electric control valve
In the variable flow system with large load fluctuation, when the system pressure changes, the pressure difference (P1-P3) at the two ends of the dynamic balance electric control valve also changes
(1) when the inlet pressure P1 increases, (P1-P2) increases, then the valve core of the electric valve moves upward, reducing the opening between P1 and P2, and reducing the spool pressure P2; when the inlet pressure P1 decreases, (P1-P2) decreases, and then the electric valve core moves downward, increasing the opening between P1 and P2, and increasing the spool pressure P2. Therefore, no matter how the pressure of the system changes, the pressure difference between P2 and P3 remains unchanged through the regulating effect of the electric valve spool. Therefore, this kind of moving valve has strong anti-interference ability and dynamic balance function;
(2) when the straight stroke electric actuator receives the control signal to make the valve shaft move up and down along A-B (or the angular travel electric actuator receives the control signal to make the valve shaft rotate in R direction), the opening between P2 and P3 will also change. No matter how the system pressure difference (P1-P3) changes, the pressure difference between P2 and P3 (P2-P3) is always unchanged. Therefore, the water flow delivered by the electric control valve corresponding to any opening position is certain, and the actual flow characteristic curve of the electric control valve is consistent with the ideal flow characteristic curve, and there is no deviation. Therefore, this kind of electric control valve has better regulation characteristics than the traditional electric control valve.